We’re running conquest for the first time in BAR in 207 and I’m writing this Beginner’s Guide to Conquest for them. Of course others can gain some beginner help too! I’m not going to go deep or outline details. This is just a general guide to get you started.
How to Get Points
- You accumulate points by defending ore at home or gathering ore in another kingdom.
- The more ore you possess the faster you gain points. It is vital to grab ore asap – the leader after 24 hours usually takes #1.
- When you are gathering ore one troop or a march will gain the same amount of ore – what you gather per minute depends on your points and how much ore is in the building.
- When defending ore points are distributed based on ore possessed and distributed among those who are defending a building – based on troop power they send. So a t10 player can gain more points than a t9 if both send the same number of troops when defending or gathering in the same building.
- Do NOT garrison your troops. Tap on “Clarent Ore Details” then “Send Troops”
- You cannot defend or recapture alliance buildings while BUBBLED.
- You can bubble AFTER sending your troops to the alliance building.
- If you have 100k ore or LESS in an alliance building you will gain a significant boost to your stats when defending ore in that building.
- If you have MORE than 100k ore the attacker gains a significant boost in that building.
If you are 80 million power or less – GOOD NEWS. You are a gathering machine! If you can clear your stronghold with 5 marches you can gather all the ore you want – unless your marches in buildings are killed – without losing your troops.
- Select the alliance building with the most ore.
- Send your march to plunder.
- Rally out your remaining troops – do 1 hour rallies.
It is important to note that you should NEVER join a rally while participating in conquest unless it is announced as a rally.
You will have a TON of rally spam. Just ignore it. Delete. Move on.
- ONE troop will gather the same amount of ore as a full march. The amount of ore each building will provide per minute is based upon the amount of ore within the building. It CHANGES.
- If more than one march enters a building to gather – the same amount of ore will be collected. The points from this gathering is distributed based on troop POWER. So send your t10s if you’re looking for a point boost.
- If the building you enter has over 100k ore you have a boost advantage. It can be easy to defend against bigger natural boosts this way.
That Is It
Really. That is all there is to this event. Sure there are strategies and such – but that isn’t the point of this post.
Drop a comment – or mail Purls, Game, or Dew in game.